- During the exam schedule, students should report only for periods in which they have an exam. Any student not taking an exam, and who wishes to stay on campus, must be in the Cafeteria or the Library.
- No students will be allowed into an exam late unless they have a pass from the appropriate attendance office. If a student arrives late and cannot obtain a pass, the student must make arrangements with the teacher to take the exam during a make-up period on the same day.
- Students in double-period classes will report to the first session only and take the exam during that session.
- Students who miss an exam will receive a zero for the exam unless: (1) the appropriate attendance office is notified IN ADVANCE that the student will be absent AND (2) the absence is for a legitimate reason. If a student is legitimately unable to take an exam prior to the closing of grades, an incomplete will be assigned, and the exam must be made-up within a two-week period. This MUST HAVE ADVANCED NOTIFICATION AND APPROVAL!! CALL THE APPROPRIATE ATTENDANCE OFFICE.
- When students are arriving for or leaving a final exam, they should keep in mind there are other exams in progress, and movements on and off campus should be quick and quiet. We will not tolerate large groups of students congregating in the parking lots, on Pinkerton St. or North Main St. Students should be considerate of motorists and residents who live nearby, and should give due respect to their rights and property.
- Breakfast will be available for all students in the Senior Cafe from 6:30-7:30 a.m. Take advantage of this opportunity to get energized before exams! No hot lunches will be served during exam days; students should plan to bring their own if remaining for a make-up exam. NO FOOD WILL BE ALLOWED IN THE TESTING ROOM DURING THE PERIOD.
- All students taking exams MUST REMAIN IN THE TESTING ROOM FOR THE ENTIRE PERIOD.
- Bus transportation will depart at 11:10am on exam days. If a student remains for a make-up exam, they will have to provide their own transportation.